Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Luna & Millie: Will they ever be friends?


It's been fun to watch Luna and Millie get to know each other and negotiate their boundaries - of both personal space and physical territory. To my surprise, Millie often follows Luna and me when we ramble around the yard. Luna was quite pleased the first time this happened.




Luna: Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Millie! Millie! Millie! Did you come out to play with me? Didja? Didja? Didja? Huh? Huh? Huh? 

Millie: Wha...?



Luna: We're gonna have so much fun! 

Millie: Fight or flight? Fight or flight? And which direction shall I run?



Both: Hey....what's the neighbor dog barking about? 
Millie: Is it danger?
Luna: Is it someone to play with?
Both: Is it headed our way?




Both: Hey, what happened to the pinky? Hurry up, slowpoke!




Luna: Something smells interesting over here...

Millie: Good. Go away. Then I'll have the pinky all to myself again. Stupid interloper. 




No comments:

Post a Comment