Sunday, March 10, 2013

Cats Are So Weird





Cats are so weird sometimes.





Millie had followed me outside—she’s sociable and nosy and bossy, so she wanted to supervise whatever I was doing out there.

Evidently the bottom of the grandkid’s slide made a very good perch for monitoring the critter making a bunch of noise out by the shed. I couldn’t tell from the sound whether it was a bird or a rodent, but Millie wasn’t coming in until she finished observing it. Or supervising it. Or perhaps eventually stalking it. 







She was very focused, whatever she was doing. 

So I took her picture and left her to her it.

Cats are so weird sometimes. 






2 comments:

  1. Indeed they are. She certainly is pretty - and apparently very savvy about how to pose for a picture with the optimum use of color - Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Yes, she's kind of amusing. It surprises me how often she turns up in the background of an outdoor picture - I'll be snapping pictures of the grandkid playing or my sweetie working on a project, and there she is, keeping tabs on us from a distance!

      Delete